During the boot camp you will have opportunities to practice what you learn with labs. Having all of your software installed prior to the event will make it easier to dive into the yummy goodness of exploring the labs.
In order to run the labs, you will need to bring:
- Power strip or extension cord
- A computer or laptop with the following software installed:
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or 2010
(full version or
the free trial*)
* If you use Express Edition you will not be able to complete all of the labs.
- Windows API Code Pack (click on the Downloads tab)
- Windows 7 Training Kit for Developers
- Internet Explorer 9 (note that this is a pre-release build)
- Silverlight 4 (optional)